Game viewing on camels is simply sublime. Rediscover the experiences our human ancestors had with these magnificent animals, viewing magnificent herds of game animals from your bestial perch. Become a part of the herd, joining our exotic animals in their natural state. Camel safaris are about an hour and a half in length and are led by two experienced tour guides/camel handlers. We have both dromedary and Bactrian camels.
Our camels are treated with kindness and respect — and they love their jobs. They line up at the gate each morning eager to go to work! After giving their human safaris, each camel returns to the herd in their large grassy pasture with trees and open sky for rest, play, and recharging. Our camels are athletes, and they live long and healthy lives.
Camels have been domesticated for over 6,000 years and have a complex and mutually beneficial relationship with humankind. In our three decades of working with camels, we have developed the only full-on camel backed game-viewing safari that we know of outside of Africa.
- $180 per person
- Under age 3 cannot ride. Ages 3–5 must ride with an adult.
- Reservations are required. See our reservation policy.
- Daily tour times are 9 AM and 1 PM.
- Gates open 30 minutes prior to tour times.
- Parking cost is $7 for vehicles and $10 for buses.
- Tours go out rain or shine.
- Questions? Call (813) 382-2120.