You’ll be conducted through our expansive 260-acre wilderness ranch in comfort and safety where you’ll get spectacular close-up encounters with eland, red lechwe, sitatunga, waterbuck, Grant’s zebra, Watusi cattle, barasingha, axis deer, fallow deer, water buffalo, nilgai, and more unique and endangered species in large herds! Take part in real hands-on interactions with many species that feed from the vehicle.
You will be comfortable year-round under our special truck canopy with a cool breeze as the vehicle carries you on your safari adventure.
- $119 per person
- Reservations are required. No cancellations. All sales are final.
- Daily tour times at 9 AM, 1 PM, and 3 PM
- Gates open 30 minutes prior to tour times.
- Parking cost is $12 for vehicles and $15 for buses.
- Tours go out rain or shine.
- Questions? Call (813) 382-2120.