You’ll be conducted through our expansive 260-acre wilderness ranch in comfort and safety where you’ll get spectacular close-up encounters with eland, red lechwe, sitatunga, waterbuck, Grant’s zebra, greater kudu, Watusi cattle, barasingha, axis deer, fallow deer, water buffalo, scimitar-horned oryx, nilgai, and more unique and endangered species in large herds! Take part in real hands-on interactions with many species that feed from the vehicle.
You will be comfortable year-round under our special truck canopy with a cool breeze as the vehicle carries you on your safari adventure.
- $90 per person
- Reservations are required. See our reservation policy.
- Daily tour times are 9 AM and 1 PM.
- Gates open 30 minutes prior to tour times.
- Parking cost is $7 for vehicles and $10 for buses.
- Tours go out rain or shine.
- Questions? Call (813) 382-2120.